Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Being in love ??!!

I found this online... This is a nice piece of writing... The song mentioned is a song by Micheal Learns to Rock... And it is beautiful. The guy who wrote this must have been interesting!!! Hmm... sigh....

"It's a crazy dream. When you're in love, all around you is a crazy dream. They call it seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses. :-) It's like you see all round you in bright colours. The grass looks greener, the sky looks bluer and everybody looks prettier and more beautiful. All because your lover has just given you a smile.

The bards and the poets were not lying when they said love was both pain and pleasure!! It's like a constant ache... cos you're always thinking of the person you love, in work and in play.. and even, in your sleep... It's true: It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...

This is a beautiful song... Dedicated to...

"More Than A Friend"

You got me counting the seconds
It happens every time
I'm waiting for the moment
We can sit down and talk for awhile

And every time that you're near me
My heart is running away
How can I tell you
When words don't come easy
And there is so much I'm trying to say

::Chorus::LyricsCafe.com::
I wanna know that love will surround us
And you'll share it with me every day
Tell me you'll care for me now and forever
I'll give anything to hear you say
That I'm more than a friend

I'm gonna try in the future
Not to live in the past
I guess that I was a dreamer
If I thought it could ever last

But every time that I see you
you bring me out in the sun
How can I hide it when we are together
I just know that you're the only one

::Chorus::LyricsCafe.com::
I wanna know...

I wanna make you see everything you are to me
Try to understand
I wonder if you can
The love I have for you will always be true "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD ONE, though i am skeptical towards the guy who wrote it. ITs his unrequitted love that makes him write. Those who are sucessful never write (or atleast dont bother to do so).and those who do never knew it.. pradoxical isnt it.

Caffeinism said...

whose the artist?